Features (Free version):
- 3D graphics with real use of physics, animations, lighting, and particles.
- Full use of accelerometer and touchscreen control
- Awesome UI
- Can be played with one hand
- 39+ stages, enemies, pickups, environments, and obstacles. All of this is unlockable in the free version (NO IN-APP purchase)
- Checkpoint on some stages
- Randomized obstacles so you can't predict what's coming next
- Available on Android and soon iOS
Features (PAID version):
- Removes all Ads
- Enables Dynamic Graphics mode (High-end phone recommended)
- Checkpoint on every stage (Up to Party Mode)
How to play: Simply tilt your phone to balance, and use the touch-screen controls to slowdown and jump.
WARNING! This game is very visually demanding. Minimum requirement is a Samsung Note 3 or equivalent phone.
Known Bug: Sound tends to mute when game resuming after pop-up notifications.