I Am Innocent is an original detective game with puzzle elements. Use realistic in-game phone calls, a messenger, computer hacking, photographs, and documents to investigate a series of murders with teenage victims. The killings are somehow connected to the disappearance of your sister many years ago.
The game's many characters, with their complex personalities and skeletons in the closet, plus its ethical dilemmas and emotional scenes create a realistic atmosphere and weave an involved, mysterious story that'll keep you engrossed to the very end.
- Investigate a complicated serial killer case.
- Realistic phone calls, photos, documents, and computer hacking.
- Communicate easily without needing to deal with huge paragraphs of text.
- Your answers affect your relationships with the characters.
- Multiple ending options, depending on your choices and your relationships.
- Many days of gameplay.
This game is completely free but might include some optional in-app purchases that make it easier to finish.
I Am Innocent Screenshots