Blast your Rat Racer at extreme speed around deviously designed levels rigged with traps and puzzles. A true test of steely determination and razor sharp reflexes.
- Avoid lasers, trick switches and timer traps.
- Tear around the Daredevil Zone, using every ounce of reflexes and skill.
- Carefully navigate the Devious Zone - nerves of steel required (or no nerves).
- Dubstep goodness (music by Tim Jenkins).
- Press your finger where you want the Rat Racer to go. A longer press is more acceleration.
- Use the brake in tight spaces (press the Rat Racer).
- Avoid crashing into the green walls as this temporarily disables your racer, making it harder to get a medal.
- Turn early - it takes time to counter inertia.
- Some levels have tricks and traps. Watch the slow-mo replay after you die to see what happened.
- If you get stuck on a puzzle, play through slowly and look at the switches and signals.