Cricket Judgement Day: Welcome to greatest game of all, Cricket! With Cricket Hungama 2016 we want people to celebrate this cricket festival. It's a Free to play casual cricket game with easy to learn mechanics. The object of the game is to score runs when at bat and to put out, or dismiss, the opposing batsmen when in the field. One of USP of the game is the unique bowling system for the user that's never been tried on any cricket game.
* Simple & Easy to learn Controls
* Unique bowling mechanic that's never been done before in a cricket game.
* A dynamic artificial intelligence system ensures that no 2 matches are alike.
* Semi- realistic art style & Full HD 3D graphics with realistic animations
* Multiple controls options for batting i.e. Taps or Swipes
* Star System: Better the ratings, better the performance.
* Upgrade: Upgrade your equipment's to play better, faster and stronger
* Custom Team: Choose your squad from the 150 players around the globe and Compete in the Tournament
* Multiple Modes like Quick Match (exhibition), Challenges, Tournaments, etc.
* Leaderboards: Check where you stand among your friends and against the world. Be on top here to earn the bragging rights.
* 10 world class international teams to choose from!
* TV Broadcast style cameras!
* Hit the ball out of the Ground with Variety of shots like Helicopter Shot, Reverse Sweep, Dilscoop, Square Cut, Paddle Shot and many more!
* Achievements: Become the Conqueror by winning the Tournament without losing a match or achieve immorality by winning 25 games in a row. Achievements help you earn the extra buck for your special performance.
* Player Profile: See your total number of wins, your rank on the leaderboards, Win/loss Ratio, Total runs Scored, Total wickets taken, etc.
* User experience: Player has full control over team selection, batting & Bowling Order, Fielding presets (12), Custom Team Squad, etc.
* HD Sound: Feel like you actually playing in front of 1000s as they cheer your each move.
Stay Tuned for interesting Game play updates coming soon:
1. Test Match Mode
2. Realtime Multiplayer
3. Eliminator Mode
4. IPL Mode
5. Other: More Challenges, New equipment's, Add Costumes, Stadiums, etc.
6. New Teams: Women's team & New teams for IPL
To share your feedback or to report any issues, write to us at [email protected]