Build a football empire!
Take over a run-down city and soccer club - and reach the top at any cost...
Deal, bribe, scheme and strike to be an elite football tycoon.
Outwit rival managers to win the championship.
Underworld Football Manager 2016 is a free online soccer manager game.
Build up your city, train your team, sign star players, master questionable skills and resort to dirty tactics and corruption to take down rival club managers... Even before the referee blows the whistle.
* Compete online for free against real life opponents in the league and tournaments
* Take over an unknown city and build an empire
* Win by corruption: Spy on your opposition, then assault, bribe and vandalise them.
* Play your top eleven against real life opponents.
* Level up and earn skills to gain "unfair" advantages over rivals.
* Or take on a fairer strategy but make sure you defend yourself from rivals
* Sign and develop star players.
* Cooperate with friends and take down the toughest opposition.
* Train your team and give them items.
* Bid against other managers in live player auctions
* Cross-platform strategy game: coach your team against users on Android, iOS and Amazon Fire
* Evolve from small-time gangster to godfather of the football underworld
Love Top Eleven, Fantasy Football or Championship Manager, but want a more "real world" club manger game experience? Ever wished a player would get injured before key fixtures in the World Cup, Euro 2016 or Premier League season?
Underworld Football Manager 2016 is where Football Management meets City Builder, Mafia and Real Life.
Oh, and for those wondering - we are not affiliated with FIFA or UEFA :)
This is an online only soccor manager game where you're pitting your top eleven live against real opponents (so make sure you have an internet connection).
We're constantly adding new features - so let us know what you think at [email protected]
, and join our Facebook community at www.facebook.com/FootballUnderworld
Supported Languages: English, Spanish (Coming soon: French, Italian, German, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian)