- Open links in background without ever leaving your favorite apps.
- Lightweight and no extra permissions.
- html5test access 509 with latest Android System WebView.
- Capture whole page screenshot.
- Change brightness.
- Fashion tab switcher.
- Webpage go to top easy.
- More features coming soon...
## How to use Ninja?
Basically Ninja is a simple web browser like any others, but there are some different things you need to know:
### Load in background:
1. Set Ninja as your default browser when click links.
2. Single tap will open links in background, and show a clickable notification in statusbar.
3. Double taps will show a dialog that allows you to open links in foreground, etc.
### Switch tabs:
- Press the address bar and drag it down, then the fashion tab switcher will display.
- Swipe up/down to dismiss a page.
- Remember that if the soft keyboard is shown the tab switcher would not display, it's our design :)
### Why no incognito mode?
Incognito mode is a necessary feature for a web browser, but since WebView(Context context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyleAttr, boolean privateBrowsing) was deprecated in API level 17 and no longer supported, the incognito mode is conflict with our UI design, so we stop it(but maybe restart to develop it someday). If you want to add incognito mode you can fork our sourse code and do it by yourself :)
### What can I do for Ninja?
Go to our GitHub fork and pull request :)
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel http://git.io/vUruG
- Android Swipe-to-Dismiss Sample Code http://git.io/vUruO
- android-ago http://git.io/vUrum
- Lightning Browser http://git.io/vUruk
Apache License, Version 2.0 http://git.io/vUh6c
Ninja web browser for Android Screenshots