A fast, beautiful, hassle-free and ad-free app to instantly fetch lyrics while you're listening to music.
Countless lyrics app either bother you with a notification or force you to manually type the name of the song every time it changes. Some even ask you to pay a subscription to get rid of the ads. QuickLyric solves that issue.
The app monitors the music apps on your device to know which song you're listening to. The lyrics you wanted will then be waiting for you as soon as you open QuickLyric.
(Note: Spotify users need to enable "Broadcast device status" in the Spotify Settings)
Get rid of all the hassle and instantly access your favorite lyrics. On top of that, QuickLyric makes it easy to store lyrics for offline access and even to manually search for lyrics.
* Instant access: When the song has changed, simply tap a button to refresh the lyrics.
* Easy search: Because it makes use of several APIs, QuickLyric can search through giant databases to find exactly the lyrics you're looking for.
* Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
* Offline Access: Easily save lyrics on your device.
* System Integration: Open QuickLyric from the browser or even your favorite MusicID app
* Android Beam: Share lyrics with your friend via NFC!
* Tablet Support: Supports both phones and tablets.
* More than 15 languages supported! Including English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more.
* Support: Any issue can be reported on the GitHub page.
* Open Source: Do you feel like the app is missing a certain feature? Anyone can contribute code to the project.
QuickLyric is supported on devices running AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
The lyrics provided via this app are property of their respective owners. Please investigate each track individually for copyright information.
If you believe QuickLyric uses your work in a way that doesn't qualify as Fair Use, please contact me via the GitHub page.
Sources available on GitHub under the GPLv3 license.