Google Camera captures quick and easy photos and videos, and takes advantage of your Android device's computing power with image enhancing features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere.
* Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
* Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
* Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
* Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
* Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
* HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
* Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
* Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
* Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
* Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
Google Camera Screenshots