Welcome to FastHub.
FastHub is yet another open source GitHub client app but unlike any other app, FastHub built from ground up.
P.S: FastHub contain Ads, but they are disabled by default, you could enable them if you like to support development.
- Two login types (Basic Auth) or via (Browser)
- Themes mode
- Markdown and code highlighting support
- Notifications overview and "Mark all as read"
- Search Repos
- Browse and search Repos
- See your public, private and forked Repos
- Filter Branches and Commits
- Watch, star and fork Repos
- Download releases, files and branches
- Issues and Pull Requests
- Search Issues/PRs
- Open/close Issues/PRs
- Comment on Issues/PRs
- Manage Issue/PR comments
- Edit Issues/PRs
- Lock/unlock conversation in Issues/PRs
- Assign people and add Labels and Milestones to Issues/PRs
- Manage Milestones
- Merge PRs
- Commits and Gists
- Search Code/Gists
- View Gists and their files
- Comment on Commits/Gists
- Manage Commit/Gist comments
- Create/Delete Gists
- Follow/unfollow users
- Search Users, Repos, Issues,Pull Requests and Code
- Much more...
- FastHub is actively developed. More features will come!_
You love FastHub? You want new features or bug fixes? Please contribute to the open source project (GitHub Project) either by creating PR or submitting an issue ticket.
FastHub for GitHub Screenshots