Plays sound every hour (hourly chime) and much more!
It can be used as a cuckoo clock or mindfulness bell - every time it rings it gives you chance to think what time is it or what you are currently doing.
By default it plays short sound every hour regardless of day or time of day. It can not only beep hourly but also on shorter periods like 30 or 15 minutes. The time signal can be configured for example to limit chime time to specific hours or days, see below for full list of options.
List of features:
- play sound in regular intervals (e.g. every hour)
- several sounds to choose (e.g. Casio watch beep, gong, ship's bell, cuckoo)
- vibrate instead of playing sound (or do both)
- quiet hours (e.g. from 22:00 to 6:00)
- quiet days (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
- light up screen when playing sound
- choose audio stream (ring, alarm, media)
- lower notification sound volume compared to chosen audio stream
- change audio stream sound volume using hardware volume keys in the app
- continue working after reboot or app update
- option to disable while music is playing on device
- no ads
Note to Samsung users:
On some devices Alarm mode will be enabled in Advanced Settings to fix issue with notifications being late by several minutes. It should be enabled after first delayed notification on version 1.0.9 or newer of the app.
If there is something you would like to be changed in the app, please contact me using email on this page and I will do my best to help! Any suggestions are welcome.
You can also join BlipBlip community on Google+ to learn more about the app, discuss app features or join beta program:
Blip Blip (hourly chime) Screenshots