Buttons remapper allows setting custom actions for hardware (including capacitive) buttons of your Android device.
- Swap or remap buttons
- Set additional actions for a short or a long press
- Open browser, dialer or camera apps on a hardware button click
- Open any application
- Disable a button completely
- Supported remapping of HOME, BACK, RECENT APPS, CAMERA and VOLUME keys + over 200 other keys
- Support of double/triple click and two buttons combinations in the Premium version (feature is under testing)
- Experimental Alt+Tab feature similar to Android N (in the Premium version)
- Ability to terminate current app (Root only)
ATTENTION! This program WILL NOT work with soft keys.
On some devices hardware buttons are not comfortable to use in case of their unusual arrangement. If your device is one of them try this application and re-assign hardware keys. The app has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge and Samsung Tablets.
This application will work only with hardware (including capacitive) buttons.
Root-permissions are not required for the majority of functions. However, some actions (Menu, Search, Block) require root.
The behavior of remapping is device specific and some of keys may not work on some models. For example, Power button does not work on the majority of devices.
Please, be careful with remapping a HOME button action.
We will be happy to receive any ideas, suggestions and reviews by the email. If something doesn't work we will also be happy to help with setting up.
Buttons remapper (no root) Screenshots