KeepMeOn lets you keep your screen on when the apps that you choose are running. This is a very useful feature when you use apps that do not keep the screen on like Instagram, Browser, Gmail, games etc.
NOTE: This app does not work in Android Nougat (V7) due to a security limitation in the OS.
1. Switch to ON for the app(s) that you want to keep your screen on when it(they) run
2. To completely disable KeepMeOn, click the light bulb icon at the bottom right corner of the app
3. To turn KeepMeOn back on, click the light bulb icon at the bottom right corner of the app
4. By default, only apps that are running in the background show up on the list. To display all the apps that are installed on your phone, go to Settings -> Uncheck Only show running apps
APP DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE?
- KeepMeOn might not work on certain Samsung devices or Android versions due to OS and manufacturer limitations.
LIKE THIS APP? SUPPORT US!
- Support us by giving us a 5 star and a good review!
Icons made by Madebyoliver from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY