For Android 4.3 or higher. Dual SIM limited support for Android 5.1 or higher. If there is no BTS file, ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
- On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE network signal and services
- Widgets 2x1 and 4x2
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Network info in notification.
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Data collection in the background
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
- Free, without ads
- Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google API on the device
Good results are obtained on devices:
- LG G3 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 6.0)
- LG G2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 5.0)
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus (2 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.0)
- Nexus 5X (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.1.1)
Below average results are obtained on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 4.4)
For questions and suggestions:[email protected]
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.