** DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO DO STUFF THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO. THE DEVELOPER (Niranjan Rajendran) IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS APPLICATION **
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
* Runs directly on your android device
* Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
* Easy to use
* Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
* The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
* Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
* Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
* And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
* Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
* Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
* Internet - Automated bug reporting
* External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
* A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield ([email protected]
) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
* Panxiaobo ([email protected]
) for dex2jar :)