Scientific Calculator Plus is a powerful tool to solve sophisticated mathematical problems as well as to build games and applications. As a programmable and multi-functional calculator, It supports 2D game development, recongition of printed math, complex number, matrix, (higher level) integration, 2D, polar and 3D chart, string, file operation and building independent app from a script. Its programming language is called MFP, an easy-to-learn and cross-platform scripting language. User is able to use PC to develop an MFP script, and then run it without any modification in any PC (with JAVA support) and Android device.
Scientific Calculator Plus's PC (or MAC) version is called Scientific Calculator Plus for JAVA, which has been included in this app. User simply needs to connect PC with a USB cable, then copy AnMath folder from Android device's internal memory to PC and run the JCmdLine.jar, MFPlang.cmd or MFPlang.sh from PC.
Detailed PDF and HTML based manuals have been included in the app. User may also visit google group for MFP programming language (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mfp-programming-language) for help.
1. Programming and game development: This app is actually a shell of cross-platform scripting language called MFP. This language is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in Android internal memory / SD card / hard disk. This language includes a group of 2D game APIs, internally supports complex number and matrix, and provides a complete set of graphing, file operating and time / date functions. Theoretically, using it user can do anything in an Android device or a PC with JAVA support. Because of MFP, Scientific Calculator Plus is much more powerful than many hardware based programmable calculators like CASIO and TI.
2. Building independent apps: User is able to select any function and build an independent app from it. The built apps can be published in any app distribution site like Google Play.
3. Calculation: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinite integral of x square).
4. Plotting 2D, polar 3D charts: In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically determines what kind of graph to draw. For example, if user inputs x**2 + y**2 == 1, a circle is plotted. If user inputs x**2+y**2+z**2==1, a 3D ball is drawn. Scientific Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line. MFP function calls to plot interesting 3D graphs including Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV tower, 3D cubic, pyramid, volatility surface (used in financial engineering), and bird nest are demonstrated in the manual.
5. Math recognition: User starts Smart Calculator module and then taps the camera button to take photo of one or more printed math expressions to recognize, calculate or plot graphs. Scientific Calculator Plus (partially) supports: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
Scientific Calculator Plus Screenshots