It uses exact rational arithmetic so it can handle arbitrary precision. It also supports high precision irrational values that result from operations such as square root. Values may be input as integers, rationals, or floating point values.
* Arbitrary floating point formatting
* Exact rational arithmetic
* High precision irrational arithmetic
* APL-like vector and matrix operations.
* Trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
A more complete description of the underlying engine is available at http://godoc.org/robpike.io/ivy.
The code is licensed under a BSD license http://golang.org/LICENSE
The Ivy character is Copyright 2015 Renee French and released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License