Always know where you are without network access, never get lost with your mobile GPS and Pocket Maps.
No internet needed.
- Pocket Maps work when no internet connection is available. No roaming charges when travelling abroad.
Free: all data free, free application, free map download, no in-app purchases.
Routing: create map directions for location A to location B.
Search location by coordinates.
Tracking function (Sport Tracking):
- draw a polyline of locations where the device has been on map;
- can save tracking log as GPX file, which may be used for geotag photos etc.
- dynamically analyze moving distance, max speed, average speed, calories burned and time usage with both real time live textual summaries and Zoomable line charts.
Maps: Download any map for free.
- Can explore all the offline maps without any network access.
- Use OpenStreetMap data, an open-source, free Wiki World Map.
- Use graphhopper & mapsforge open-source api
Open Source: PocketMaps is open source software with MIT License, source code: https://github.com/junjunguo/PocketMaps
Pocket Maps App - Offline Maps Screenshots