Try to make your own home screen which is the easiest, wonderful launcher of Windows phone style!
You can decorate very easily an Android phone to either of WP8 style or Nokia X launcher style.
Also you can download "SquareHome.Tablet" (Windows 8 style UI) from http://goo.gl/sWyJt.
SquareHome.Phone contains many intuitive features:
- drag out the application drawer from the right edge of screen.
- drag out the menu from the left edge of screen.
- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.
- select multiple tiles and merge them into a folder.
- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.
- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the central button when resizing it.
- change the style and form of a tile.
- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time...
- apply a theme or icon pack easily.
- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.
- hide useless applications.
- assign behaviors to many gestures.
- other many intuitive features.
SquareHome.Phone (Launcher) Screenshots