See phrases like "killing it", "bae", and "chill" explained in 10-second videos by our community. Think you can explain better? Join us and make your own videos with SayWhat!
What is it?
SayWhat is a dictionary that uses 10-second videos to demonstrate and explain how these phrases are used in context.
What do I use it for?
* If you grew up speaking English, SayWhat helps you keep up with the latest slang.
* If English is not your native language, SayWhat helps you to fit in.
Who needs SayWhat?
* If your roommate says: "That track just gave me an eargasm" and you were thinking about something non-PG, then, you should use SayWhat
* On "The Voice", Blake said to Pharrell, "You are my boo." Blake needs to use SayWhat.
* If you have no idea why he needs to, you need to use SayWhat!
Should I recommend it to my friends?
Yes you should!
If I see a bug is there a human being to hear my feedback?
Yes, email: [email protected]
Join now to be a part of our growing community!
SayWhat is a startup based in New York City. Check out our website for more info: http://www.saywhatyo.com