For cell phone radiation is harm for your health, never putting cell phone near your ear until the call is answered.
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
Join MoboDev App Beta Test Community, where you can find the most recent beta version release of this App. https://plus.google.com/communities/114221900914843647467
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
* INTERNET: For Admob SDK.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For Admob SDK.
This NO ROOT version use Accessibility Service to detect when outgoing call is answered, please turn on it in Accessibility Service Settings
For there are so many Android powered phones in the world, and the developer only has Google Nexus 4 for development and testing, but you can help to collect these information and send it to the developer so there might be a chance to make this app work on your phone.
If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS use the DIAGNOSE FEATURE to send diagnose report to developer instead of REPORT BUG AS REVIEW
Thanks to the following translators
* Russian: Piv Pav
If you like my work, please consider purchasing the donate version!