Bubblefication is a new way to view your notifications. It can read your notifications from any app and shows it as a floating bubble on your screen.
The bubbles are very customisable to your likings and the app is completely free with NO ads.
- Customisable colours for the bubble, text and badge
- Option to hide the badge
- Single or multiple bubbles for your notifications
- (De)select any application you want
- Automatically expand bubble
- Automatically remove the bubble when you dismiss the notification
- Option to perform the default action of the notification when you click on the content of the bubble as if you actually clicked on the notification
- Logging of your notifications so you will never miss one
Devices with Android 4.3 or lower will use accessibility service, higher Android devices use a NotificationListener service. If the app does not work, check your accessibility service or allow the app to read your notifications in the Android settings.
The app cannot remove notifications from your status bar, but there is an option when manually removing notifications, the corresponding bubble will be removed. This app also does not work without the permission to read your notifications. The notifications will not be sent anywhere and stays on your device.
Explanations of the permissions.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW is needed to draw the bubble on your screen
android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS and android.permission.READ_SMS is needed to capture the incoming sms messages and read them in order to display them, android treats this as a different thing compared to standard notifications
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is needed to start the app on boot
For any bugs please contact me at: [email protected]