My Data Manager is the best app for helping you take control of your mobile data usage and help you save money on your monthly phone bill. It is the only app you will ever need in this regard.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don't go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you're on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
"My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using" - Best Android Apps Review
"Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important." ZDNet
"My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool" - CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.